پلاگین دیوار آتش برای امنیت بیشتر ورد پرس و جلوگیری از حملات sql injection
دانلود در ادامه مطلب …
توضیحات برنامه به زبان انگلیسی :
vert successful hacker attacks and enhance security with this easy-to-use plugin …
This WordPress plugin investigates web requests with simple WordPress-specific heuristics to identify and stop most obvious attacks. There exist a few powerful generic modules that do this; but they’re not always installed on web servers, and difficult to configure.
It intelligently whitelists and blacklists pathological-looking phrases based on which field they appear within in a page request (unknown/numeric parameters vs. known post bodies, comment bodies, etc.). Its purpose is not to replace prompt and responsible upgrading, but rather to mitigate 0-day attacks and let bloggers sleep better at night. Its features include —
* Detect, intecept, and log suspicious-looking parameters — and prevent them compromising WordPress.
* Also protect most WordPress plugins from the same attacks.
* Optionally configure as the first plugin to load for maximum security.
* Respond with an innocuous-looking 404, or a home page redirect.
* Optionally send an email to you with a useful dump of information upon blocking a potential attack.
* Turn on or off directory traversal attack detection.
* Turn on or off SQL injection attack detection.
* Turn on or off WordPress-specific SQL injection attack detection.
* Turn on or off blocking executable file uploads.
* Turn on or off remote arbitrary code injection detection.
* Add whitelisted IPs.
* Add additional whitelisted pages and/or fields within such pages to allow above to get through when desirable.